Last updated: November 22, 2018
Shipment Processing Time
The manufacturing starts the within 3 days after the completion of transactions initiated by you or on your behalf.
All back orders are processed within 21-30 calendar days. Orders are not shipped on weekends or holidays in Turkey.
Instock orders will be shipped within 3 days after the completion of transactions initiated by you or on your behalf.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates
We currently use the delivery service provided by DHL Express.
Shipping and insurance charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout and are borne by you.
Estimated delivery dates are as follows:
North America – 1-2 days
South America – 2-3 days
Europe – 1-2 days
Africa – 2-4 days
Middle East – 2-4 days
Far East – 3-4 days
Australia – 3-4 days
We don’t have any control over the actions taken and the time during the customs clearance at the destination country, thus the delivery estimates doesn’t cover the time passing for clearance.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation e-mail once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours. You can go to the relevant website to see the estimated delivery date by using your tracking number.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
All customs duties and fees imposed on client order at destination country are responsibility of the client. Silverus does not have any control over custom clearance fees or processing times.
Silverus is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. We recommend you to have a written report at the time of damaged delivery. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim. This is just a recommendation, Silverus has no responsibility for this claim.
DHL’s Shipment Insurance
DHL offers financial protection to our customers against all risks of physical shipment loss or damage, from any external cause. We evaluate this offer in order to avoid any incovenience which may occur during shipment and delivery.
Shipment Insurance can be arranged for express parcels, although some restrictions and limitations may apply. These will depend on the destination and contents of the shipment.
DHL’s Shipment Insurance meets the general requirements for loss and damage to goods in transit. Protection is effective from the time DHL Express has control or possession of the shipment until the time of delivery. Physical loss or damage of goods is covered, subject to specific limitations and exclusions.
Shipment Insurance covers items in transit worldwide, although temporary restrictions may apply from time to time as a consequence of, but not limited to, political, terrorist, nuclear and war risks, or on the advice of government officials. It does not cover the following:
- ordinary leakage;
- loss in weight or volume, or wear and tear of the shipment;
- loss, damage or expense caused by insufficiency or unsuitability of packing or preparation of the shipment;
- loss, damage or expense caused by inherent vice or nature of the shipment;
- loss, damage or expense attributable to the willful misconduct by the customer or its agents;
- loss, damage or expense caused by delay;
- loss, damage or expense arising from the use of any atomic or nuclear weapon or radioactivity.
Basis of Loss Settlement
- Cover is limited to the value declared by the shipper, replacement cost, invoice value or actual cash value whichever is the lowest. Evidence may be requested to substantiate the declared value in the event of a claim.
- In the event of total loss of your shipment, with Shipment Insurance, you will also be entitled to a refund of the shipping charge. In the event of a partial loss, you will be entitled to a refund of the relevant proportion of the shipping charge.
- When more than one shipment that is covered is subject to loss or damage arising from a single event, the maximum aggregate compensation for all such shipments is limited to 5 million EUR.
The Shipment Insurance program is not available for imports, exports, domestic transits or storage for the following countries:
- North Korea
If you wish to make a claim, you should always notify DHL Express as soon as possible, but in any event, no later than 30 calendar days from the date that DHL accepted the shipment.